Borked MD RAID...

I just recently installed a 3-disk RAID5 array in a server of mine, running FC9. Upon reboot, one of the drives drops out, and is allocated as a spare. I suspect there is some sort of issue where DBUS re-arranges the drive-to-device maps between boots, but I am not sure... Just kind of annoying to have to stop and re-add a drive every boot, and wait the couple hours for the array to rebuild the 3rd disk. Any thoughts? Anyone else encountered such an issue before? What should I be looking for? I'm new to the world of RAID, so any information you can give may be helpful.

Regards,
-Eitan-