Re: install the Korn SHELL program

최용주 wrote:
> Dear.
> Actually I executed the same file on my former linux computer without any error message.
> But I reinstalled the linux, then it occurred the error.
> I attached the 'filter' and please check up.

I am sure it would work if I had the appropriate files and directories....

[egreshko misty fil]$ ./filter
rm: cannot remove `*.tmp': No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `*.lst': No such file or directory
gawk: cmd. line:2: fatal: cannot open file `*.type3' for reading (No
such file or directory)
rm: cannot remove `*.type3': No such file or directory
gawk: cmd. line:2: fatal: cannot open file `*.type4' for reading (No
such file or directory)
rm: cannot remove `*.type4': No such file or directory
gawk: cmd. line:2: fatal: cannot open file `*.type2' for reading (No
such file or directory)
rm: cannot remove `*.type2': No such file or directory
gawk: cmd. line:2: fatal: cannot open file `*.type1' for reading (No
such file or directory)
rm: cannot remove `*.type1': No such file or directory

Maybe you should use the "filter" program from your email since in the
process of attaching it to the email the ^M has been stripped.