Re: [Fwd: FC9 Network Config]

edwardspl ita org mo wrote:

> After the installation of FC9...
> I can't running the tool of "system-config-network" for configuring the
> network setting...
> For text mode....
> How can we config the setting of Networking ?
>
> I can modify the ifcfg-ethxxx files, but can't ti find out the
> modprobe.conf file...
>
> Any more help ?

I'm no expert, but I doubt if you are giving enough information
for any expert to help.
Eg are you running NetworkManager
("chkconfig --list | grep -i net")
What do you mean by "I cannot run system-config-network"?
What actually happens if you do try to run it?
Etc

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net