regards Danny.

From: "Danny.Terweij" <d terweij nettuning net>

Hi List,

Some perl tools are not working anymore for some time and i realy did not know why.
Today i did found the error:

CPAN: Storable loaded ok
Going to read /root/.cpan/sources/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz
CPAN: Compress::Zlib loaded ok
Can't call method "value" on an undefined value at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/IO/Uncompress/RawInflate.pm line 64.

There are a lot google results on that but i did not find a sollution for fedora 8.

So, how can i solve this error so my perl tools are working again?

Thank you!

Danny.