Re: Updates caused problems...

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 09:40 -0700, Dan Thurman wrote:
> What has changed?  I mean, if there is a new list (I noticed that this
> list no longer says: For Fedora Users", where has this list moved to
> so that I can get a more technical level of support?

The only thing that has changed is the name (also I think the list
owners, but that's administrivia).

poc

Thank you for being helpful!  So, this list has not really
changed and I can assume that this is the right list for me
in terms of reporting potential problem/issue as if for
confirmation, before going off and filing off false problem
reports into Bugzilla.

Dan