how to disable partitions auto-mount?

I have two NTFS partitions and I do not always need them. I need password to
mount them. But if I check then "remember authorization" option, they will
be auto-mounted every time I log in. This is not what I want. I need
password remembering and no auto-mounting. Any suggestions?
By the way, I'm using gnome.