Re: Fedora 10 updates

Michael Magua wrote:
Hi list

Apologies if this has been asked previously. I'd like to follow the development of Fedora 10 and I've currently got it installed. If I continue to run 'yum update' would that keep me up to date with this release?

Yes. Rawhide will automatically redirect to the Fedora 10 repos just before release. So if you just keep yum updating, you will end up with Fedora 10.

Rahul