kernel 2.6.26.3-29.fc9.i686 - non graphical boot?

Mike mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:07:24 UTC 2008

Simon Andrews <simon.andrews <at> bbsrc.ac.uk> writes:

> It's not just you
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/462980
>
> Anyone else who has this problem please report this in the bug to help
> diagnose this.

Thank you for that - I should have checked bz first.... when I get back to my
machines later I will provide some input to the bz report.

I have the same symptoms on two laptops one as reported in the earlier post
which has kmod-nvidia installed, and the other is a Dell d610 with an M300
ATI card running standard Fedora 9 driver.

Both have the same symptoms with the new updates.