Re: install the Korn SHELL program

On 02Oct2008 14:10, Eric Brunson <brunson brunson com> wrote:
>>> I installed the ksh program using yum.
>>> Then executed the program as I made for test, but error
>>> echoed,
>>>>
>>> Bash : ./filter:/bin/ksh^M: bad interpreter: No such file
>>> or directory
>>> What is the problem?
[...]
>> zsh is an improved version and is already there
> Last time I checked zsh is not 100% compatible with ksh syntax.  Has
> that changed?

I'm impressed by how off target these responses are.
His script doesn't work because he has a CR character on his scripts #!
line!
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Dope will carry you through times of no money better than money will carry
you through times of no dope!   - Freewheelin' Franklin