Re: [Fw: Cambridge (F-10) Beta release announcement]

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 19:36 -0400, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> I don't think you understand why there *IS* an announce list...

I do.  I don't think some others do, though...

If the announcement was worth sending to both lists, the announcement
can be (and sometimes is - look at the headers for some).  What I find
really annoying is someone *else* who decides that they should go about
forwarding from one list to another.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.26.3-29.fc9.i686