Re: [Fw: Cambridge (F-10) Beta release announcement]

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 10:54 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Yeah, I really get annoyed when someone truly thinks they are being
> helpful and once in a blue moon they forward information they think is
> helpful and feel others may not have heard.  :-) :-)  Time to appoint
> a moderator to stem this tide.  :-) :-)

Now is the time to make sure that it doesn't become a tide, and that a
certain person doesn't forward every single announcement about
something.  Seriously:  Stop forwarding announcements.  And the rest of
you join the other list, too, if you want that extra information.

Maybe I'll just start forwarding any other bit of information that I
feel people just ought to know about.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.26.3-29.fc9.i686