Installation problem on Dell OptiPlex620

Hi,

I'm trying to install Fedora-9 on some Dell OptiPlex 620 boxes. I've tried
both graphical and text based installs and get the same problem with both.
When it tries to run anaconda it crashes with a long traceback. It's at the
point where it is probeing for the video card the crash occurs.

Does anybody have the magic incantation I can give to the boot sequence to get
around this.

Thanks,

Tony