Re: F10: a few issues and suggestions

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
Quoting "Marcelo M. Garcia" <marcelo maia garcia googlemail com>:

Hi

Yesterday I installed F10 and a few issues:

1) After checking the dvd, it ejected and when I inserted it back to
continue the installation, there was a message saying that the there
was no medium. I had to reboot and skip the checking to continue the
installation.

  i recall this being an issue with earlier versions of fedora.
why is this still happening?

rday

Hi

I don't know if helps, but I have an old laptop, Dell Latitude D510.

M.