Re: f9 encrypted fs - how???

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
I see lots of references that F9 supports a encrypted filesystems
natively and I recall that the installer even offered to set up
encryption for me.  The question is, how does one set up encryption
later on?  I can't find any recent documentation.  Google has millions
of hits for all sorts of crazy schemes dating back to very early
fedoras, but I have yet to find documentation for how to do it in F9,
other than reinstalling things from scratch.  Anyone have any
pointers?

It's easy to configure encryption on a new, empty disk.

I don't think you can apply it afterwards, however. Making a new install on a fresh disk and copying your files over afterwards is probably your best bet.

- Mike