Re: Fedora 10 updates

  Michael Magua <mmglug gmail com> wrote:
Apologies if this has been asked previously. I'd like to follow the
development of Fedora 10 and I've currently got it installed. If I continue
to run 'yum update' would that keep me up to date with this release?

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
Yes. Eventually there will be an update to fedora-release that will put
you on f10 rather than rawhide. So assuming you want to stay with f10
you can just keep doing yum updates. (Assuming you haven't customized
the repo definitions as that would prevent yum from updating them.)

If you want to keep following rawhide, there is already a fedora-release
for what will become f11. Having that installed will keep you from being
switched back to f10. If you want to take this course, you can get the rpm
from koji.

I apologize if this has been asked already. If it was, I missed it. What rpm would I be looking for at koji if I want to keep following rawhide beyond F10?

Trapper