Re: Fedora 10 updates

Trapper wrote:

I apologize if this has been asked already. If it was, I missed it. What rpm would I be looking for at koji if I want to keep following rawhide beyond F10?

Simon Andrews wrote:
 > There's no rpm to install.  After the release of f10 edit the file
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-rawhide.repo and change

enabled=0  to  enabled=1

..and you'll start getting rawhide updates. Hang on to your hat though as rawhide can get a little wild just after a release.

Thanks Simon. That's sounds much more reasonable.

Trapper