Re: POS

Marcelo M. Garcia wrote:
Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 11:34 -0400, Andrew Bacchi wrote:
Bring back fc8.  fc9 is a downgrade.
--
veritatas simplex oratio est
         -Seneca

Hi

I also have the impression that F8 was better than F9. But I'm pretty sure that F10 will be very good.

I just installed F10 and I already feel that it is a improvement over F9.

Regards

Marcelo

How is it in comparison to F8?

I am waiting for F10. I am still running F7 at home as I was waiting for F9 but found that the KDE mess was more than enough not to look at F9. F8 at work still. Looking at F10 in December.

If the KDE is still a mess, I will look at Ubuntu at home.

--
Robin Laing