Re: Installation problem on Dell OptiPlex620

On Friday 03 October 2008 19:12:54 bruce wrote:
> this might be related to issues that were reported awhile ago regarding
> installing fedora on dell optiplex 320/520 systems...
>
> do a search for lilo/optiplex.. some of the emails/articles discuss what
> was done to get the system up/running, when doing an initial install.
>
> might help you out...

Thanks for the advice. I had done a search of the archives but was looking
specifically for the optiplex 620 instead of just optiplex ;-(

I did a new search and came up with several possibilities to try. It's going
to be next monday before I get that chance so I'll let the list know how I
get on.

Thanks,

Tony