Re: Unable to build NVIDIA kernel module

Alex Makhlin wrote:
Has anyone ran into this error "Unable to build NVIDIA kernel module" while installing the latest Nvidia drivers? Anyone know the fix?

I don't know if it's the same circumstances but I do know I had to do

this prior to installing the drivers from livna.

yum install kernel-devel kernel-headers glibc-headers

Trapper