Re: Nvidia Drivers for Fedora 9

Jerry Feldman wrote:
The advantage to using livna is that they are included in RPM packages. If you get them directly from Nvidia, when you get an updated kernel you would have to reinstall the drivers. IMHO: It is usually better to use RPM packages rather than tarballs because of the database. But, there are always exceptions.