Re: How is KDE4 supposed to be used ?

On Saturday 04 October 2008 19:36:02 ANOOP wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 gmail com> wrote:
> > There is and has been a lot of grumbling about KDE4 from a number of
> > people including myself.  On the other hand, some people think its
> > great.
> >
> > I can't help but wonder if I am missing something on how its supposed to
> > be used.  Is there a guide or website that has a little tutorial
> > somewhere ?

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/FAQ

http://userbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_UserBase

http://userbase.kde.org/Glossary

http://planetkde.org/ (for some good blogs/info and video clips)

Also have a look on youtube for demo's of what can be done with:
Plasma, Dolphin, the new panel, Lancelot and more..

Colin
--
Fedora 9 (Sulphur)
Registered Linux user number #342953