yum local repo question

Hi,
I'm using a fedora9 edition on my desktop
i have a limited internet connection. I want to get the links of updates from my fedora installed desktop and download updates from a different computer (not fedora installed) and then i will copy *.rpm packeges to /var/cache/yum/... (optinal to repo)
So how  can i get the (just) links of needed update packages???