Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 56, Issue 44 _Change in List Headers

> has some special identifier in 'fedora-list' been changed?
Maybe the reason is the line wrap which may confuse filtering software.
The line reads

	and advice for using Fedora." <fedora-list redhat com>

I use the List-ID header for filtering :-)

--Frank Elsner
Maybe that's why some of my digests are shown byThunderbird as [Bulk], others not......

Dave