Re: what is happening to reply-to header?

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 11:20 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I noticed fedora-list messages were no longer being
> automatically directed to my fedora mail folder by
> my filter rules. Poking around, I see the Reply-To:
> header now says the reply address is:
>
>    fedora-list www redhat com
>
> It was previously just:
>
>    fedora-list redhat com
>
> The www seems silly (and for all I know, doesn't even
> really work).

My Reply-To is still: fedora-list redhat com
However, if you look at the account information you can specify Reply-To
information  under the Identity Tab. Make sure that is blank or trouble
will ensue. What is yours?
Have you noticed the way people's intelligence capabilities decline
sharply the minute they start waving guns around? -- Dr. Who