Re: what is happening to reply-to header? -- Irony !

William Case wrote:
> Something happened at 10:00 - 11:00 (my local time) this morning. 5
> messages from fedora-lists were directed to my 'Unmatched' folder.  I
> have had no such mis-directions since then.  Who knows?!?

I got two mis-filtered messages. They had "www.redhat.com" instead
of "redhat.com" in several headers, including List-ID which I filter on. I
guess someone made a mistake in the configuration of the list server, and
then corrected it.

Björn Persson