F9: Nautilus weird behaviour for icons

Some weird effect in F9: whem skipping through my Desktop folders with nautilus, then the icon for .pdf files is sometimes the iconified first page, sometimes a small clock. The same happens for .sxw .odt documents.

Can somebody tell me why nautilus does not use each time the same icon? Bug or feature?

--

Regards

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>