PCI wireless suggestions

I'm in the process of getting a Fedora 9 desktop finished for my kid. Due to the construction of our house ethernet is *not* a viable option in her room.

I'm looking for any annecdotal information or confirmed evidence of PCI wireless cards that Just Work (tm)

Yes, I'm aware of nidswrapper but I'd rather not muck about with it just now.

Some Googling seems to indicate that Edimax EW-7128g works.

Others?

Tony Placilla <aplacilla jhu edu>