Why won't Redhat Bugzilla send me a registration confirmation email ?

I am trying to create a new Redhat Bugzilla account here:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

I click on Open a new Redhat Bugzilla account.  I give it a valid email
address.   It tells me that an email will be sent for me.  It never
arrives.

I've done this twice, once on the weekend and again this morning.  I've
yet to receive any kind of an email.

What am I missing ?  How do I contact the administrator.

Thanks