Re: F9: Nautilus weird behaviour for icons

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 20:14 +0200, Joachim Backes wrote:
> waiting some time does not generate another thumbnail. Seems
> to depend from the files properties.

How big are the files?  There's a setting in Nautilus for limiting to
generating preview for files below certain sizes.

> Traversing .thumbnails does not help.

No, I wouldn't expect it to, but perhaps deleting the cache might help,
if that were the cause of the problem.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.26.5-45.fc9.i686