sendmail ! where to put my password

Hi list
I send this mail after I have find a difficulty to find how to send mails using sendmail.
I have configured sendmail as shown in the web, but, I receive message error from mùy smtp server (554) saying that the authentication is failed.

This is not suprising since in my configuration files, I have not found where to put the password my email.

Can you help about this please.

Regards

Adel

--