Re: F9: Nautilus weird behaviour for icons

Frank Cox wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 05:16:33 +1030
Tim <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au> wrote:

No, I wouldn't expect it to, but perhaps deleting the cache might help,
if that were the cause of the problem.

I have a little script that backs up my home directory to my fileserver every
night.
rm -r /home/frankcox/.thumbnails
rm -r /home/frankcox/.macromedia
ccache -C
rsync -a --delete /home/frankcox/ /mnt/fileserver/backup

Removing the .thumbnails directory seems to have no bad effect

Hi Frank,

right: it has no bad effects. But additionally, it's useless (it does not improve the behaviour).

Regards

Joachim Backes

--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>