Re: PCI wireless suggestions

It's nice to see that there is at least one PCI Wi-Fi card with a free driver.
I'm using an Intel mini-PCI card in a mini-PCI-to-PCI adapter. I had to buy
the Wi-Fi card, the adapter and the antenna from three different small
obscure web shops, and then drill a hole for the antenna. It works fine, but
I'm sure it will be much easier to just buy the Edimax EW-7128g (assuming
it's available in the stores).

Björn Persson