Re: Reboot every 1 hour, 19 seconds

Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo wrote:
HELP!

On October 2, 10:00 we had a power outage (I turned my PC on at 17:00).
Since then, my Fedora9 is rebooting approx every hour and 19 seconds.

I have had a few power-failure-related problems lately. They were fixed by re-installing the "filesystem" rpm, like this:

yumdownloader filesystem
rpm -ivh --force filesystem*.rpm

This makes sure that your key system files have the correct permissions. I don't know if this will fix your problem, but it's worth a try.

- Mike