Re: [SOLVED] Reboot every 1 hour, 19 seconds: NVRAM

...it's past more than 2 hours and it didn't reboot.

I read somewhere that this could be a NVRAM issue, so I entered the BIOS
setup, made some changes, and F10 - SAVE CHANGES. That was all. I hope
it keeps working smooth.

Thanks everybody. Good luck!
Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo alcazar padep org bo
otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962
"Ein Mann kann mit jeder Frau gl├╝cklich sein, solange er sie nicht
liebt."
- Oscar Wilde