Newbie problems, sorry to trouble you

Dear officers and Fedora users,
    I am a newbie to Fedora. I have just bought a HP
Elitebook 6930p and I have just installed Fedora 9 on
my new laptop. But Fedora cannot recognize both my
network card and my wireless network card. There is
another problem, I can see those icons for my Vista
partitions(Dual boot) but I cannot access those
partitions. I know I should first try to find
documents in the archive but I tried and I cannot find
since I am a newbie. I have just used Ubuntu for two
months and now I want to try Fedora with my new
laptop. Thank you very much.I really appreciate your
helps
Martin

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/