Re: Command howto

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 10:32 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> having superuser own the file that it creates in your $HOME directory
> is painful

Writing it to /tmp, instead, leaves it in a place that will be
automatically purged by the tempwatch (well should be, I haven't noticed
that happen for a while).

That can also leave it in a place where a user can copy it to their own
homespace, and own it.  Which may be a good or a bad thing.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.26.5-45.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.