Re: Synchronizing PalmOS device with F9

Hi, Mikkel

> You should be able to specify usb: as your port, and have it use
> usblib to talk to the PalmOS device without needing /dev/ttyUSB0.
>
> Mikkel

I was not aware of this innovation :) Indeed, when I specified usb: as
port, KPilot found the PalmOS device. However, the synchronization
process was "done" in less than half a second and nothing was
synchronized at all. Maybe I have to read more about usblib.
Do I have to add something after usb: as port or is that all? Can you
point me to some useful documentation about usblib?

Thanks,

Marcelo