Re: Kaffeine codecs

On Wed October 8 2008 05:36:35 Alex Makhlin wrote:
> dexter wrote:
> > On Wed October 8 2008 04:55:08 Alex Makhlin wrote:
> >> Where are you getting Fedora 10 or 11??
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease
> >
> > ...dex
>
> Beta version. How is it working for you? Many bugs or not so?

Don't ask, ... But if you insist :-)
Your best bet is to grab a livecd of your chosen desktop environment and try
it, my experience/hardware will be mostly different from yours ie I don't use
PackageKit, NetworkManagerKit, PulseaudioKit or Selinux and this box is from
2001. So yeah I'm mostly bug free if that means anyfink.

...dex