Kaffeine codecs

kwhiskerz kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:56:14 UTC 2008

Alex Makhlin wrote:

> Beta version. How is it working for you? Many bugs or not so?

I started using it when it was alpha and was so satisfied that I installed it on both my desk- and laptop computers. I continued to do all of the livna-development and rawhide updates daily and then beta was released and the system automatically became the beta through the updates. It is still working great, although, with the recent X Server upgrades, since about 1 week, I can no longer use compositing, as it is unstable with my Intel graphics on both computers. Other than that, it is excellent.