RE: SSH Access Issues

how are you trying to log into the other box using ssh??

what's the actual cmd you're using

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Jonathan Allen
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:28 AM
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: SSH Access Issues

Hi List,

I have several F8 and F9 boxes in an internal network.  I can ssh between
them all happily as root, but not as individual other users.  After
prompting
me for a password, it says: Permission denied.  In /etc/ssh/sshd_config
I have the lines:

   PasswordAuthentication yes
   ChallengeResponseAuthentication no
   UsePAM yes
   X11Forwarding yes

but I can't seem to move forward.  Any ideas?

Jonathan