Re: Kaffeine codecs

Oh, and I DO use PackageKit, NetworkManager (and have Intel wireless on my laptop), and PulseAudio, etc... Also, I DO use SELinux in enforcing mode, and have done so since about Fedora 8, without any problems (a fantastic help, in that regard, is to enable the setroubleshoot daemon, as it tells you how to restore contexts for problem files). A good way to start is to grab the Fedora-KDE-Live CD and install it, then enable Livna-development and do the package updates.