Re: Wireless Mouse ??

Jim wrote:
I have a Leeds Wireless Mouse that works on a 27mhz freq. Is it a WiFi or What ?
I have the dongle and mouse, how would I get it working in Fedora 8.

I think all wireless mouse devices (and keyboards) are bluetooth. The dongle is possibly a USB-to-Bluetooth adapter.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support