Re: Wireless Mouse ??

Mark Haney wrote:
Jim wrote:
I have a Leeds Wireless Mouse that works on a 27mhz freq. Is it a WiFi or What ?
I have the dongle and mouse, how would I get it working in Fedora 8.

I think all wireless mouse devices (and keyboards) are bluetooth. The dongle is possibly a USB-to-Bluetooth adapter.

Every bluetooth device I have ever seen has a MAC# on it and there isn't any on the dongle or mouse.