Re: F9: privoxy can't access its log file

Dave Feustel wrote:
I installed privoxy in 64-bit f9. Privoxy cannot access the lof file in
/var/log/privoxy. When I looked at the file permissions, owner/group
were both set to root, so I set them to privoxy. That got rid of the
original error message, but then a new error showed up about 4 lines
down in the startup console output. I have no idea what this new
error is. Privoxy still runs according to ps. Any ideas?

Thanks.

What is your error message?