Re: New Konqueror 4.1 Problem - button icons not displayed.

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Alex Makhlin <makhlina <at> gmail.com> writes:
Why are you using Konqueror? Its a horrible web browser!! Firefox if installed correctly is far better.

I use Konqueror all the time and strongly disagree with that flame.

        Kevin Kofler

I'm sorry if I upset you, that was not my intention. I personally find Konqueror a very bad we browser. I have also used it and rrrrrrrrr is what I found. If you like it then keep using it but don't ask questions when it breaks!!