Re: New Konqueror 4.1 Problem - button icons not displayed.

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Alex Makhlin <makhlina <at> gmail.com> writes:
If you like it then keep using it but don't ask questions when it breaks!!

If it breaks, I just fix it. ;-)
See e.g.:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/kdelibs/F-9/kdelibs-4.1.1-kde%23157789.patch?hideattic=0&revision=1.2&view=markup
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=862491
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=862489
(That's my fix for "Stop Animations" not working, in Fedora's KDE 4.1.1, upstream KDE 4.1.2 and 4.2.)

        Kevin Kofler

Look, this is crazy!! You are using what we call in Russian "a piece of govna" You can't fix a piece of shit like Konqueror, it does not even exist as a valuable tool in the computer world!! Get real man!!