Re: wild and crazy selinux dependencies?

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:02:52 +0000
Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko panet co yu> wrote:

> In general, you want a system with active selinux as much as a system
> with file permissions. Security.

Wrong Moose Breath! :-).

In general, I want a system where it is possible to get things done,
and all of the security types in the universe believe that just one more
little obstacle won't hurt anything because, after all, it is to improve
security.

Collect together enough security features and you might as well try to
use a cement block as a computer (which, after all, would be very secure,
but still it might be physically breached, so we'll probably need
to spend several more years make sure that cement blocks are all
locked down with steel cables and enclosed in 10 ton vaults to protect
their physical security).