Re: wild and crazy selinux dependencies?

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 18:30:00 +0200,
  Nigel Henry <cave dnb2m97pp aliceadsl fr> wrote:

> I can't agree with what Marko said. I'd hate to see the time when Selinux was
> installed in enforcing mode, and impossible to disable it. I have left

Note that it is now possible to have permissive domains so there are fewer
cases where you need to use permissive mode. If a particular app is
having problems you can make the domains it runs in permissive so as
to keep it working while the problem is diagnosed and repaired without
opening up your whole system.
See Dan's blog entry:
http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/24537.html