evolution fails to send mail

i recently changed my gmail password, and evolution has stopped sending mail via smtp.gmail.com.
i tried making a new profile w/ 'remember password' unchecked, it failed to ask for it. tried the
'forget passwords' function w/ same results. i even disabled my wallet. no luck.

i'll probably switch to kmail, but i have several undelivered emails-

any ideas?

thanks

charles zeitler
--