Linux Fedora Error Number 15 : File Not Found

Dear All Fedora Linux Experts,

Sinc yesterday one of my proxy servers is not booting up after a system retsart, and it throws an error message "Error 15: File Not Found Press any key to continue"

I had tried with rescue CD, still it could not be resolved though the system could be mounted but nothing proceeded beyond this.

Give some pointers to solve this problem.

Thanks,
jmaan